Sunday, February 28, 2010

Zhengzhou Day 1

We finally made it to Zhengzhou after sitting on the runway in Beijing for almost an hour! The weather is yucky, rainy, foggy and really cold. But our group is on the same floor so the 4 kids are out in the hallway running off all their energy. Wonder how many people will request new rooms on our floor :-) Not long, they just got busted by our guide, Yisha.

So we're just taking it easy tonight before the big day. We're getting all of our fees, gift bags and gift envelopes ready for tomorrow. We take the bus to the registration building at 9:40 and get Alex around 10:00. OMG!!!! I'm starting to freak a little bit, well maybe a lot! It started when we opened the door to our room and there's a crib. Then I promptly had to start moving furniture to make room for a roll away bed too, Syd is not fun to sleep with!

I've added some more pics from our 2 days in Beijing. I hope there are no duplicates, but since I can't get to our blog, I really don't know what I've already posted. We're off to dinner at Mama Mia's, wonder what Italian tastes like here.

No comments:

Post a Comment