Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best daughter around!

A couple of days ago I was having an oh crap, how am I going to be able to do this mom to 2 kids kind of day.  Overwhelmed, tired, cranky and just wanted to stay in bed for 24 hours.  Instead, the next morning my daughter reminded me that YES, I can be a mom to 2 with a little help.  I was showering and Alex was hanging in the bathroom dumping things in the tub.  Afterwards, I came downstairs to a complete breakfast for myself, Syd and Alex.  Syd toasted, buttered, got drinks ready and everything to the table before my feet stepped of the last stair!  I love that kid!!!
Alex's first bike ride, gotta love that helmet!

He's standing all the time and trying his hardest to walk.

Loves to throw the ball!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Syd! Thatta girl.
    My Ev is like this, just always finding ways to help.
    How lucky we are.

    ReplyDelete