Alex has been doing great with physical therapy.
He's getting stronger, actually walking heel to toe with his toes spread out
instead of curled under his feet.
He gets new exercises every week and his newest one involves play doh.
So I looked up how to make the home made version.

and fun was had by all.



I think.
When I ask him to smile,
this is what I get.
Sigh...


This is what he really looks like when he's having fun.
And here he is doing his exercise,
squishing his toes only in the dough.
Not as easy at it sounds but he loves it.


I wish exercise was just play for me too,
I might do it more often :-)
He's getting stronger, actually walking heel to toe with his toes spread out
instead of curled under his feet.
He gets new exercises every week and his newest one involves play doh.
So I looked up how to make the home made version.
and fun was had by all.
I think.
When I ask him to smile,
this is what I get.
Sigh...
This is what he really looks like when he's having fun.
And here he is doing his exercise,
squishing his toes only in the dough.
Not as easy at it sounds but he loves it.
I wish exercise was just play for me too,
I might do it more often :-)
Wow Reagan! He looks so great and very handsome! I am so glad to hear how well he is doing. These boys are such treasures from God! I hope it is warming up for you guys! We had an early spring here in GA but it got very cold yesterday and today (by very cold I mean low 40s high 60s). Looking forward to the 80s later this week. Yes, I love my warm weather!!
ReplyDeleteTell the family hell!