I'm not gonna lie,
this has been a tough year.
So many senseless tragedies
A second surgery and more casts for Alex
The Waldo Canyon Fire
Sleep and anxiety problems for one of my kiddos
A health scare for me
3 year old boys are CRAZY
It's getting tougher to live paycheck to paycheck
The deep sadness and grief of losing my dad
But there are so many wonderful memories of 2012!
That second surgery, casting and months of physical therapy gave my boy perfect, straight and strong feet.
3 year old boys ARE crazy, but in a good way :-)
Hearing my girl say she's glad that I stay with her when she's
scared makes my heart melt and love her even more.
My health scare resulted in nothing but realizing what
good, supportive friends I have.
My daughter and I had a fantastic adventure exploring
China and just being together.
My daughter got to travel to California and help her
hockey team win a national tournament.
Living paycheck to paycheck can be tough,
but we have everything we need.
I miss my dad so much, but knowing that he is not in pain anymore and knowing that we have a special angel always looking over us brings peace to my heart.
Bring it on 2013.
No comments:
Post a Comment