Thursday, March 18, 2010

Settling in

We're all slowly settling in at home and getting used to being on Colorado time again.  Except Alex REALLY likes to get up at 11:15pm on the dot to clap, sing, bounce and whatever else comes to mind for about 3 hours.  He needs an audience or he fusses so James and I take turns listening to his concert laying on his floor. 

He had his first visit with the pediatrician today and he did really well, until the 4 shots and the 2 unsuccessful attempts at drawing his blood.  So I get to go back on Monday to try the blood draw again but I will make sure he's super hydrated!  We're seeing the ortho dr on the 29th for a consult on Alex's feet and will also have a consult with PT.  So the drs appointments begin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment