Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thoughts from Syd

I like the zoo because there was a panda and big cats and there was a elephant and there was a giraffe. At the super market there was a tub of snakes and snakes skin and we saw star fish and sea horse in bags and we saw scorpion in a boll and we saw a turtle in a boll and we saw a lot of mushrooms on the road sand the cars were driving on the road. I did not like the scorpions in the boll it scared me. To pick the scorpions you have to pick them with chopsticks. I got a tiger at the zoo his name is saber he is a nice tiger. Saber sleeps with me. I like saber because he has stripes and he is nice and he sleeps with me.I am having a good time I am seeing cool places in China. The driving is very scary in China. This is our last day for the trip. We are just hanging around the island today and we will be packing and we will be shopping. See you soon from syd.

No comments:

Post a Comment